Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!


So I guess turning 30 is not so bad considering Matthew got me this fancy new camera and planned a party at our own house without me knowing. He did everything, invited family from out of town, bought groceries and hid them at his parents house, cooked the food for everyone, and researched buying a camera. This all happened Sunday and we even went to church that morning. It was a fun day and thank you to everyone for coming! It is now going to be pretty difficult to make Matthew's birthday just as special. His birthday is this Sunday.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

WOW Matthew is all I have to say! Today is my 29th birthday and I was impressed that Ryan got a babysitter all on his own...party and all! I'll have to hint hint to Ryan! Is Matthew turning 30? Happy late Birthday! I thought about you! :)