Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Playing in Paris




Well I was finally able to get the pictures off my new camera. Between the new software and the fact that I can't just put the SD card in the printer like I used to do I have had a hard time figuring it out. I actually had to use the cord and hook it up that way, then the USB port kept saying "does not recognize this device"! We all know that I am not all that computer savvy anyway.
Last weekend we went to my parents because it was opening weekend of deer season(archery anyway). It was Matthew's birthday on Sunday and it was his idea to go because that is what he wanted to do on his birthday. Matthew goes hunting in Paris with my brother and uncle. Before we left on Sunday we took Abigail up to the park with my parents to waste some energy before we got in the car to head home. The first picture is Abigail and my mom pretending they are Raggedy Ann and Andy and the other is my dad getting the mulch out of her shoe. We have to empty shoes a lot I think she could feel a blade of grass in there. I will be glad when it is tennis shoe weather and we don't have to worry about that.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

She is just so cute! I love her hair! I know she didn't have much to start like my girls, but it is so thick, or looks thick. I'm hoping Courtney has better hair than Lindsey as far as thickness goes. Just like Abigail, I think Lindsey is the princess and the pea, she can feel anything. I'm like that some, so I guess she comes by it naturally! Looks like a fun time in Paris and at the park!