Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

My New Curtains!


Well I finally made a decision on the fabric and Matthew's mom made us some curtains for the kitchen. They are roman shades and I love them! These are my first curtains ever. We never bought any for our other house and there is not a single curtain on another window in this house. It is a good thing we have blinds. It was pretty painless and now I might even attempt to find some for Abigail's big girl room that is not even started, that way I will have plenty of time to make the decisions that I am terrible at doing.

I do love the curtains and they are just what I had pictured, just like the pottery barn catalog. Did you notice in the first picture that I don't have a single sippy cup sitting on my sink? I want you to know that never happens here. I wash them at least three times a day and there is still one lingering it seems.

No comments: