Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bible Study: Before and After



Well last Thursday was the first day of MOMS which is the Bible study I went to last year and have started again this year. I love going and I think I am going to love it more this year because Abigail is getting better about me leaving her in the nursery. We have never done any kind of preschool or mothers day out and so church was the only time anyone else kept her(besides family that she knows and had rather be with than me anyway). She has been doing fine at our church for a while now but this study is at Bellevue and so it was a new environment. Well, to make along story short she repeated all the way in last Thurs, "I don't want to go to this church" but when we got in and looked into her class she started squirming to get down and walked right in and never looked back. Who knows I might be able to start staying for the lunch they have afterwards and get to eat with just adults for a change. Oh yea, the first picture in the pink was last year and the red overalls was last Thursday. I can't believe how much her hair has grown. I didn't think she would ever have hair. I love her curls and it was definitely worth the wait.
Back to the Bible study if there is anyone out there who is trying to "raise up their child in the way they should go" and need a little encouragement to "Run well and finish strong" (that is Jeans study last year) there is a live video feed of her study this semester called "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall" a study of James that plays on www.bellevue.org at 10:30am every Thursday. It is the best thing I have ever been a part of and she really understands the trials of bringing up your children to love God and how to incorporate it into your everyday life. She is so easy to listen to the time just flies. She will have you laughing out loud one minute and crying the next. I love it! If you like to read blogs the teacher has one and it is www.jeanstockdale.com and there is a link right on the front page to read her blog and a list of other blogs of christian mommas that she reads and so do I now.

No comments: