Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boy Styles have Changed



While we were at my mom and dad's last weekend mom got out some of my old dresses and we wanted to try them on Abigail. We only got one on her so we took some pictures. I had my picture made in this dress that I wore when I was over 3 years old. I point that out because Abigail is only 2 1/2 and look how short the dress is in the back! I didn't bring the picture of me home and so I didn't have it to scan in to compare but I dare say I guess this was in style 27 years ago! Who knows. Oh yea theRaggedy Ann doll is in the original picture and that is why we wanted Abigail to hold it too. Raggedy Andy is face first on the floor, she doesn't know what to think of a boy baby doll.

No comments: