Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My First Ponytail



We finally have enough hair to pull all of it up in a ponytail! I thought it was so cute, a lot cuter than the picture shows because her little curls fell down by her face, however don't expect her to be wearing her hair like this because the ponytail only lasted about 5 minutes. I kept trying to put it back and she didn't like it one bit. Now, I am lucky if she lets me comb her hair at all. She wasn't used to the mild pulling required to get the scrunchie around her hair. You would have thought I was plucking her hair out one by one. She was yelling "ouch, stop, no, I don't want a pinktail!" Oh yea, how about that smile, I think I have seen that before on someone else that lives here.

2 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

Wow, you are right. Same smile. she is beautiful. We need to get together again soon!

Sharon said...

I literally laughed out loud as I read this post. As I looked at that picture (before I read it) the thought crossed my mind, "Matthew Junior once again!" Then when I read, it was funny that you typed that! She's so pretty!!!