Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

U of M Football Game



Last night we took Abigail to the Memphis football game. This is the second one that we have taken her to and she does pretty well. I like the night games, I am sure she wouldn't do as well at the 1:00 games that are coming up since she is usually asleep at that time. Grammy made her this cute new tiger outfit. The people taking the tickets at the gate called her the "little cheerleader". She was even friendly with the man that sits next to us and shared her fruit snacks that I save for occasions like this in case of a meltdown. She didn't have a meltdown she just found them in my purse. We left before the game was over but we didn't get home until after 10:00. The game was on tv and was taking a long time! We watched the rest at home and the Tigers finally won one.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm so jealous of all of your "custom smocked" outfits! Adorable!!!