Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Photo Shoot





We took Abigail to Mimi and Paw Paw's on Saturday and I went to pick her up on Tuesday. She loves going to see them even if it is without me and that doesn't hurt my feelings one bit because if you know anything about her at all you know that she is with me all the time and separation is not an easy thing.(unless it is with grandparents) We just got her used to going to church without crying but guess what this Sunday is promption day and so we are going to start over with a new room and teachers.I can't wait! Back to the weekend, my mom takes more pictures that anyone I know and I am thankful. Abigail had two "photo shoots" this weekend and so Sunday afternoon after church and her nap my mom put her dress back on her and went outside to take some pictures. They turned out pretty well. The last picture is her smile when you ask her to "say cheese." Not really the best picture but I have taken lots that look just like that.


No comments: