Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Hottest Day of the Year!

Of course since we are having a record breaking heat wave our air conditioner decided to quit working! I used Abigail's fan that stays in her room to be her "white noise" and brought if out to the den and she and Millie parked themselves right in front of it with no objection. We were watching Curious Goerge waiting for the repairman to get here. He came at about 7:00 so we didn't suffer too long. I actually didn't realize it was broken until about 4:00pm when the thermostat said 87 so I called to have someone come out they had to charge us extra for an after hours call but when it is 105 degrees you have to go something! So today I am thankful for a cool house.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

OH MY WORD! Yes, worth every penny! As Ryan used to tell his mom "What is the price of comfort?" That is what I say when I start to sweat in my own house...it is worth turning it down! Glad it is fixed and I would have done just as Millie and Abigail did, parked in front of the fan!