Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

I was tagged!

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I am addicted to taking pictures. (of Abigail mostly) I love taking them and going to print them. The reason I love them so much is that I know I will eventually forget all the little cute things she says and does and it will be fun to look back and remember her being small when I am playing with my own grandchildren one day, hopefully! I also have my eye on a fancy, new camera that will take the picture right away instead if that pesky delay that most digital cameras have.

2. I love watching Regis and Kelly. I pretty much watch it everyday and keep saying I am going to send my name in for the trivia question to win me a fabulous trip but deep down I am afraid they might call and I wouldn't know the answer!

3. We are pretty sure Abigail is left-handed like her daddy. This is not surprising since she got most everything from him it appears. I am glad though! I think her daddy is pretty cute too!

4. I am a germaphobic and I wish I could let Abigail play at Chick-fil-A or Chuck-E-Cheese but I just can't. Luckily she doesn't know they exist yet. I am sure my days are numbered.

5. I love reading blogs. Most of them are complete strangers. Weird I know.

6. I love the beach/pool and anything to do with water sports. I worked at the Paris City Pool for seven summers as a lifeguard and swimming lesson teacher.

7. I miss teaching 2nd grade. I feel guilty about this. I am thankful I can stay home with Abigail and I don't think I could take her to daycare/MDO everyday(a couple days a week maybe), however I miss the interaction with other adults and the paycheck! Ha!

8. I turn 30 in less than a month!! I am getting old.

Now here is the part where I don't follow the rules, everyone I know that blogs has already been tagged so I have no one to tag! I did the best I could, it was a little stressful thinking of 8 things that you don't mind everyone reading.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You did great! I didn't know Abigail was left handed...so is Lindsey! She has been ever since she could "pick" and it has stuck for sure! Interesting! We don't have anyone though to "blame" it presay on, just random. A cousin on my side and an uncle on Ryan's side, but that is it! Weird! I sometimes miss teaching too, so don't feel guilty. I don't as much as I used to, but at times I do. I'm the same way, I couldn't take them somewhere everyday. MDO YES! Can't wait until next week. Both are going for 1 day!