Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Henry is 6 months old!


Yesterday Henry was 6 months old. He is doing great and he is a really happy baby. He loves to eat and laughs at Abigail all the time. He is still taking 4 bottles a day and eating solids at supper. We are working on sleeping, overall he does pretty good. He is getting more attached to the paci even though I said I wouldn't let that happen again after Abigail. I am trying to work on that. I am not an advocate for crying it out but I don't want to be up walking him around every night either to get him back to sleep. This too shall pass, I know! He is growing so fast I am enjoying every little thing good or bad. He loves sitting in the floor playing with his toys and is starting to "hug" you as Matthew calls it. He will lean his head over to your head, it is so cute. For my future knowledge he is wearing size 3 diapers and 9 -12 month size in clothes. He seems to have slowed down on gaining weight and now seems to be right on track with where Abigail was as far as size. I can't believe he is 1/2 a year old, it seems like just yesterday he was born. We love him to pieces and can't wait for his next new trick!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: