Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

6 month check-up

Abigail after school and Henry after the dreaded 6 month shots! I tried and tried to get a decent picture of them together and this is the best I got!
I took these of Henry today after his dr. appointment because I forgot to take my camera with me to the Dr. I made the appointment while Abigail was at school so just the two of us went. He was really happy and talked and smiled at everyone. He also had that paper on the exam table shredded in minutes! He got his first peek of a tooth yesterday. I guess really his gum just looks like it is split open and you can feel the tiniest little sharp place. It looks painful and that combined with the shots today had made for a great day! Ha! He has finally slowed down on gaining weight. Here are his stats:
wt 18 lbs. 1 oz(I am not sure this has changed since the last time I took him in) 75%
ht. 28 in. 90-95% he had a growth spurt apparently
head 44 -55%




No comments: