Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Vacation Bible School 2008

We did Vacation Bible School for the first time this year. I helped teach a kindergarten class so Abigail got to go even though she isn't 4 yet. The first day was a little hard on her I think because when I picked her up she said "you left me all along (alone) for a long time" then she asked if Dad was home from work yet as if she had been there all day. It was from 9-12am and she seemed to really enjoy the rest of the week there were no tears from being left and was disappointed when it was over. The bottom picture is from the first say and that is the best she would do for a good picture so I took another one later in the week and you can see she was intertested in the doll stroller and wand more than the picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: