Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

New Rooms and New Stroller


We didn't do much to the nursery but I did get new blue bedding that I am really happy with. We didn't paint or anything because we never painted it for Abigail and when he moves to a big bed he will move upstairs next door to Abigail and we will paint then. Could have had the bumper pad monogrammed but that would have required a name which we have yet to completely decide on.



New double stroller from Matthew's parents. Looking forward to still being able to stroll the mall with two kids. That's Tin Man riding in the car seat that Abigail has been playing with.


Abigail is finally sleeping in her upstairs room and I posted about the furniture at Christmas but we have added curtains, cushions and pillows to make it look better. Matthew's mom made all of it and I think it makes the room look tons better. Otherwise Matthew said I needed to put black spots on the pink bedspread and just call it a watermelon. The other picture got out of order at the top somehow. Sorry!



By the way today August 25, 2008 is our 7 year anniversary. I can't believe we have been married that long and are about to have two children. Matthew got us a much needed fancy new shiny grill. Our other one broke a couple of weeks ago and I have missed it dearly. Now we can eat again. I had been grilling a lot because I get too hot in the house with the oven on. I hope I cool down once the baby is born! Speaking of baby I have a scheduled induction on Friday, September 5th unless he comes on his own before then.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: