Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sept 16, 2010...Henry goes to mothers day out

My birthday was Henry's first day of "school." He was excited to go and didn't shed a tear and I will have to say that is was a great birthday present for me too to have a little time to do some things by myself! He is only going one day a week to Advent Presbyterian.

The last two pictures were taken his second day of school with his new Mickey backpack and lunchbox. I bought him a cute small red backpack but realized really quickly we needed the full size with all the blankets, pillow, lunchbox, etc.. he needs to take. This is a first for me because Abigail didn't go to school until she was 3 1/2 and only went 9-12 then. I felt pretty guilty at first, but after seeing how much he misses having Abigail to play with and how much he loves going to play with "the kids" it has worked out great. He even takes a nap there and hasn't been cranky at all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: