Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mowing the yard

Matthew mentioned that he was going to mow the yard a couple of Saturdays ago and Abigail all of a sudden announced that she was going to ride with him. I have been trying to get her to ride forever and she would have no part of it. She wouldn't even sit on the mower when it was turned off last year and now she is asking to ride. Well, she couldn't wait and had to have a mask to wear too. I figured she would be coming in the back door in about 3 minutes max telling me that she was finished, but she surprised me and stayed on there forever. The only reason she got off is because she fell asleep riding and Matthew stopped and turned off the motor to bring her in but she woke up. I am glad she enjoyed it, maybe it won't be too long and she can mow the yard for us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: