Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Abigail's performance

This was so funny. First of all she is wearing her "dress ups" that we bought after Halloween at Cracher Barrel on clearance. She wears them non-stop but this day she decided to sing and play the piano for a concert. She was singing Twinkle, Twinkle and even did it again after I went to get my camera. I really wish I had taped it. I am sure it will happen again.
I can't figure out how to change the order of the pictures and no matter how hard I try they always download different than I selected them. Anyway, I took this as we were leaving to get our picture made at church for the directory. They looked so cute all dressed up and both of them have yet to go to church at the same time so I haven't taken a picture with them both dressed up.

More performance!


No comments: