Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Here He Is!

Well if you haven't already heard it is a boy! We are excited but we would have been either way. This is the clearest picture we got so I scanned it in. We do have a picture of the proof that it is a boy, but that just didn't seem appropriate to put on here! This picture is the 4-D ultrasound. The technician gave us a picture of Abigail like this at 19 weeks so I asked her if she would give me one to match. I am sure most of you know this costs $200 and they usually do it much later in the pregnancy so you can get better pictures of fatter babies. I don't care he does look like Abigail did at 19 weeks. We don't do the 4-D ultrasound. Right now he is just a skinny wiggle worm he was stretching and arching his back like crazy. I guess I also want to document that we came home to tell Abigail and after all these weeks of her telling us it is going to be a brother we tell her she is right and all she has to say is "I didn't choose a brother, I want a sister!" This comment pretty much describes her right now. I feel sure if we told her is was a sister she would say the opposite. The threes are definitely more challenging than the twos, or any other age for that matter!


No comments: