Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Swimming Fun, Then and Now






We have been going swimming lately and Abigail loves it just as much as last year. She liked wearing her "swimmies" last year and so I was anxious to see if she could float on her own this year and she could and really liked it. Unfortunately after we were there for about an hour the lifeguard came over and made me take the swimmies off her arms and said they didn't allow inflatables. Go figure, I don't know why they waited so long to tell us. Abigail cried of course but got over it however now she only likes climbing on the stairs where she can stand up.
The first picture was of course last summer in her swimmies. I can't believe how much she has changed in a year.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I didn't know you had this! I saw the link on the Berteau's website and found you! :) SO cute! Way to go! I look all the time at everyone's blog. It is a great way to see what is going on in our "old stomping grounds!" Precious pictures!